<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.31.2004

What does my car smell like today?
A couple of themes have emerged here in the past few weeks. First it was roommates getting attacked by dogs. Now it's the varying odors of my car.

Today it smells like marinade.

I thought I'd be staying in last night, so I bought a bottle of wine. I drank about half of it and decided I wanted company, so I went over to my friends' house. But it was after midnight, too late to buy beer.

You see where this is going. The upshot is that the cunning little wine corkers shaped like stars or the Earth or whatever do not do shit to keep the wine intact when the bottle is rolling around in your trunk.

So I've learned from my mistakes. Apparently, obeying the law is stupid. Next time I'll risk the $500 open container citation and wedge the bottle between my knees. Better yet, I'll leave the wine at home and mooch off my friends' dwindling beer stash, which is what I ended up doing anyway.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?