<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.04.2004

The only interesting thing that happened today:
Our cat caught a dove, broke its neck, picked out the tender parts, and left the remains next to my car door.

If previous episodes are any guide, later he will lick my face with his foul, stinking, bird-germy tongue while I sleep.

Maybe something cooler will happen tomorrow.

That sucked. Wanna read a joke?
First atom: Oh, no! I just lost an electron!
Second atom: Are you sure?
First atom: Sure? I'm positive!

That kind of sucked too.
Play with this instead.

When I said that was the only interesting thing that happened today, you know I meant to me, right? Other people watched new pictures come in from Mars, or got a new constitution, or had group sex, or did whatever else people do on Sunday afternoons. Perverts.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?