<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.15.2004

When I said you should go...
You see interesting stuff sometimes when you bother to leave the house.
Today I was about to turn left at a difficult intersection near my house. A big scruffy guy started to cross the street in front of me but stopped when I pulled up. I did the little "after you" wave and waited. He gave me a malevolent look, rooted around, pulled out his astonishingly gigantic penis, and started urinating into the street. I closed my mouth and made the turn while he pissed away, craning his neck to glare at me all the way up 38th 1/2 Street. Wow.

I think I prefer my friend Amy's story about Leslie wearing a sombrero and joyfully waving to motorists the other morning, but this is all I've got.

Ok, bye!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?