<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.20.2004

Damn you, Hobby Lobby!
My friend Dan drove me all the way down to the store at Manchaca and William Cannon. We were in looking for these really nice photo boxes he discovered and snapped up at the north location. I really need a better way to organize my pictures than a cascading pile of stretched-out shoeboxes. But they didn't have any left. Apparently it's more important to them to carry acres of fake flowers, brass lamps with grapevine motifs, and atrocious wicker animals. No, really, Hobby Lobby, it's fine. Don't leave room for something cool and useful. Maybe someone like Dan got wise and cleaned up there, too.

Damn you, my car!
It smells like it's about to burst into flames. The consensus is it's just my brakes. So actually it smells like it's about to speed out of control, run over some pedestrians, skid up into someone's yard, hit a tree, and then burst into flames. I think I'll ride my bike to work tomorrow after I call the mechanic.

Damn you, Democrats!
Your measured, intense, quavering deliveries make you look schlocky. On the other hand, your fist-pumping vehemence is truly icky. I agree with your issues and you all turn my stomach; how do you expect to change anyone's mind with this desperate grade-D stuff?

Damn you, Mr. Gatti's!
I ate four five pieces of your hot, fresh, mediocre pizza. Now I feel logy.

Update
Roone's bite is swollen and ugly, but he feels okay. He linked to the post below on his UT fan board, which generated over 400 hits here in twelve hours. Jeez. I shouldn't be surprised. Who doesn't like to look at pictures of gnarly puncture wounds?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?